Thursday, March 8, 2012

10 Weeks (March 1-7, 2012)


Baby's Size: Prune
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  0lbs (+4lbs in total so far)
Starting to Show? I definitely think I have a little bit of a bump now
Clothes: Regular clothes still fit fine but I've resorted to wearing my baggier shirts and sweaters
Sleep: It's still ALL I want to do all day long!
Movement? A couple times I've felt something that feels almost like a big heartbeat in my belly (almost like a pop feeling). Not sure what that is exactly.
Food Cravings: Still Taco Bell and anything sweet
Queasy/Sick? I feel better this week, same gagging when I brush my teeth in the morning and a couple moments of dry heaving
Miss Anything? Being able to make it through a weekend day without napping and having enough energy to actually have any motivation at all to keep my house clean!
Gender Prediction: So I don't know if I was really bored this week or what but I looked at a different Chinese Gender chart where you enter either your ovulation day or due date and your birth date and it calculates your lunar date (which is the only one that I hear is accurate) and both said "Girl". I also made Evan hold my wedding band on a string over my belly (if it moves in a circle it's supposed to be a girl, if it moves back and forth it's supposed to be a boy) - it moved in a circle. I also asked Evan "Okay, don't even think about, first thing that comes to your mind, what is it??" and he responded with "Boy"... so really, who knows... but I really want to know!!
Mood: Overall just really happy and excited all the time, as well as extremely exhausted all the time
Best Moment of the Week: Finally telling Evan's parents! We were showing them the progress on finishing the downstairs on Sunday. While we were in the "new bedroom" and Evan said "So do you think this is good enough for you to stay in?" Evan's mom laughed and then they started telling us a story about a car rolling over on their street. Evan tried again, "So will this be comfortable enough for you to stay here?" Evan's mom laughed again "Ha ya right!" I said "Well we're going to need you to stay here at some point" Jaye looked at me and goes "What are you pregnant?" I just looked at her and smiled. She still didn't catch on and started to try to tell us another story but then I think she noticed that I was still staring at her smiling. "Wait, are you really?" she asked. Evan's dad came running over and gave me a kiss and a hug and Jaye was glowing. I've never seen her look so happy! It's so nice that they know now!!
Looking Forward To: Buying something baby-related (I really might cave soon!). Our next appointment and seeing the baby again (maybe they can make a guess on the gender!), and getting the results of the NT scan (fingers crossed everything looks good!).

No comments:

Post a Comment