Saturday, March 24, 2012

12 Weeks - End of the First Trimester!! (March 15-21, 2012)


 We had our NT scan on Thursday, March 15th. We got to see the little peanut wiggling around. We saw 5 fingers on each hand and we even saw it suck it's thumb (or at least it looks like it's sucking its thumb!). Blood results all came back looking good! We asked if they could make a gender guess and the doctor unfortunately couldn't tell yet. Our gender appointment is April 26th at 18 weeks, which seems forever away! I can't wait to find out what we're having!!


Baby's Size: Plum
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  1lb this week (5lbs in total so far)
Starting to Show? Yes, a small bump
Clothes: Moved on to baggier shirts and down to 2 pairs of jeans that don't hurt when I sit down!
Sleep: Still not sleeping great, but not as tired as I've been
Movement? Nothing this week
Food Cravings: Still McDonald's but I've kept it in check this week and only had it once!
Queasy/Sick? Still dry heaving everytime I brush my teeth
Miss Anything? Not much, just the majority of my clothes!
Gender Prediction: Did the pencil test this week and it said girl for our first child
Mood: Very happy and excited! So nice to be able to tell people now!
Best Moment of the Week: Seeing the little peanut again during the ultrasound and getting some good pictures! Getting all the blood tests back from the NT scan and everything looks great!! Having a great meeting with Jen and Dan at the gym. And last but not least... FINALLY getting to tell everyone the good news!!!!
Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender!! Shopping for peanut (I caved and bought a 3M pair of jeans that were on clearance at Target and gender neutral.. so flippin cute!!). Having a bump that doesn't look like I've just eaten too many Big Macs (even though I have)!

No comments:

Post a Comment