Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Shopping?

I can't stop looking at the Babies R Us & Target websites for baby things. I have my top favorite boy and girl bedding and top favorite cribs picked out already. I've also been looking at playyards but that one is more difficult since they all have different features and I can't yet picture what I will need and want.

Here are my favorite bed sets for girls:
Pink Mad About Plaid - My Baby Sam  - Babies"R"Us


Here are my favorite bed sets for boys:

Blue Mad About Plaid - My Baby Sam  - Babies"R"Us
My Little MVP - Crown Craft  - Babies"R"Us


8-Piece Animal All Star - Just Born  - Babies"R"Us

My favorite cribs:
That's all I've got so far. The online window shopping is so much fun, I can't wait until it becomes actual shopping :) Unfortunately none of that can really start until we find out the gender which seems FOREVER away. Really, really hoping that they will take a guess at the NT scan on Thursday!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment