Tuesday, June 26, 2012

25 Weeks (June 14-20, 2012)


Baby's Size:  Cauliflower (13.6-14.8" long, 1.5-2.5 lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: About 1.5lbs this week (14lbs in total)
Starting to Show? Definitely getting significantly bigger every day!

Belly Button: It is slowly disappearing and nearly flat at this point.
Sleep: Sleeping okay this week.
Movement? She's still moving a LOT and you can see my belly move when she moves which is really cool!

Food Cravings: Chicken salad sub with lettuce, tomato and pickles!
Queasy/Sick? Pretty good this week.

Miss Anything? Not really
Mood: Still a little irritable but generally okay.

Best Moment of the Week: Celebrating my birthday with my friends :)
Looking Forward To: Getting Ella's room painted and my shower!


Below are a few good pics from my birthday taken with my new camera that I love!




No comments:

Post a Comment