Tuesday, April 17, 2012

16 Weeks (April 12-18, 2012)




Baby's Size:  Avocado (about 4.6" long and 3.5 ounces)
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +1lb. (+8lbs in total)
Starting to Show? The bump is definitely there. Although everyone says that it is a super tiny bump, but it is now showing (I guess I just hide it well!)
Clothes: Belly bands with all jeans now and looser fitting tops
Sleep: Still sleeping well but I definitely feel like I have a bit more energy this week, thank god!
Movement? Still nothing that I know of
Food Cravings: Burgers on the grill with chips have been my craving of the week, at least it's better than McDonald's!
Queasy/Sick? Still dry heaving every morning when I brush my teeth. I've totally learned to just brush through it!
Miss Anything? Nothing really this week, pretty content, although the clothes things is still an issue.
Gender Prediction: I still feel like it's a girl since Sarah has had multiple dreams that it's a girl and my uncle is convinced it's a girl. We started a poll on the marker board outside my cube at work as well and the tally is 15 for girl and 10 for boy, but we will see soon enough!
Mood: Happy, Excited
Best Moment of the Week: Hearing the little peanut's heartbeat on the dopplar at my 16 week appointment and hearing it move around in there! So excited!
Looking Forward To: Finding out the gender!!! Really starting to think about what we need for the baby and what needs to get done before the baby comes. And shopping for new clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment