Tuesday, April 10, 2012

15 Weeks (April 5-11, 2012)




Baby's Size:  Orange (about 4" long and 2.5 ounces)
Total Weight Gain/Loss:  +1lb. (+7lbs in total)
Starting to Show? There is now a bump, people at work are actually starting to notice it a bit now!
Clothes: Relying on the belly bands with almost all pants now (those are the best things ever!)
Sleep: Sleeping very well, still pretty tired most of the time but it seems to be getting a bit better.
Movement? Nothing yet, can't wait!
Food Cravings: Yes, it's still McDonald's, but just food in general lately makes me happy!
Queasy/Sick? Still dry heaving every morning when I brush my teeth. I've totally learned to just brush through it!
Miss Anything? My clothes that once used to fit and look good.
Gender Prediction: I really just don't know at this point. We'll see :)
Mood: Happy, Tired
Best Moment of the Week: Easter dinner at Darlene's and seeing the family, who think I'm starting to show now!
Looking Forward To: Finding out if the little peanut is a boy or a girl (I really want to start picking some things out!!). As weird as this sounds I'm looking forward to fitting into maternity clothes (either that or just looking forward to summer when little sundresses will be okay). I'm at this awkward stage where all my tops look awful on me yet maternity clothes are way too big and the weather just won't get warm quick enough!! Also looking forward to being done with the gym (I'm going to be sad to leave but I really just need a break right now).

No comments:

Post a Comment