Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Week 7 (February 9-15, 2012)



Baby's Size: Blueberry
Total Weight Gain/Loss: +0.5lbs
Starting to Show? Not yet
Clothes: Regular clothes fit fine
Sleep: Sleeping great. I'm SO exhausted all the time and it's all I want to do! Definitely crashing pretty hard on the weekends with naps as well as going to bed ridiculously early
Movement? None, just the same crampy/pressure
Food Cravings: Nothing really in particular, more sweet things this week
Queasy/Sick? Very minor just not feeling well, not even sure if I would peg it as nausea
Miss Anything? Being able to stay awake for Private Practice and Teen Mom, I just can't do it!
Gender Prediction: Unsure this week. Evan had a dream about the baby where it started out as a girl and we were teaching her gymnastics, then it was a boy and he was fishing with him, then it went back to a girl. Haha so we're a bit confused now!
Mood: I just feel like I'm in a daze, so overly exhausted ALL the time
Best Moment of the Week: How excited I got when Evan told me he had a dream about our baby! Also my little Novice group did great at the Amore Meet on Sunday.
Looking Forward To: Being a bit more awake and functionable, telling people

No comments:

Post a Comment