Thursday, September 6, 2012

34 Weeks (August 16-22, 2012)


Baby's Size:  Butternut Squash (17.7" long and 4.7lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 25 lbs 
Starting to Show? Belly is huge and it's really hard to move around
Clothes: I am getting sick of all my clothes that actually fit and nothing feels comfortable on other than Evan's tee shirts and comfy shorts which is what I change into the second I walk in the house.
Belly Button:Same
Sleep:Waking up to pee pretty much every night around 3:00/3:30am. I'm sleeping fine but finding a comfortable position is starting to become very difficult.
Movement? Always moving but as she gets bigger, the moving is starting to become a little uncomfortable. She's also been hiccuping a lot.
Food Cravings: This week I'm eating a mash-up of veggies, fruit, and one small baby red potato with cheese and sour cream. Still not in the mood for anything.
Queasy/Sick? No, just cramped feeling in my belly as Ella is running out of room.
Miss Anything? Feeling normal and not being uncomfortable.
Mood: Not great, I'm pretty uncomfortable and definitely getting ready to be done being pregnant
Best Moment of the Week: Getting Ella's room more together with the cubes, laundry and setting up the crib sheets & bumper!
Looking Forward To: Seeing Ella one last time before we meet her in the last ultrasound on August 28th. I really want to see what she looks like and am almost ready for her to come out!


No comments:

Post a Comment