Sunday, August 19, 2012

33 Weeks (August 9-15, 2012)


Baby's Size:  Durian Fruit - whatever that is?! (17.2" long and 4.2lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23 lbs 
Starting to Show? Evan says my belly is looking very torpedo-like now.
Clothes: Still wearing a couple of my regular jean capris with the belly band, only maternity shirts.
Belly Button:Same
Sleep: Better this week, waking up to pee less in the middle of the night and I actually feel like I'm getting good sleep.
Movement? She moves ALL THE TIME. I'm always catching my belly twitching out of the corner of my eye. She rolls around all the time and one part of my stomach will feel super hard and be raised up.
Food Cravings: Nothing. I don't enjoy eating and all food is unappealing to me at this point.
Queasy/Sick? No, just overly full all the time and I feel like everything is squished in there - heartburn sucks.
Miss Anything? 
Being able to walk without pain, not feeling uncomfortable all the time.
Mood: Super excited for everything but just really uncomfortable lately so I'm probably not in the best mood all the time. I feel kind of irritable.
Best Moment of the Week: Going to Vermont to visit Bobby & Chuck. It was really fun and I can't wait to take Ella up there to visit. It was really weird because as we were leaving we were talking about the next time we would see them Ella will be here. It makes it seem SOOO close now!
Looking Forward To: Finishing getting ready for Ella and then having time to relax before she comes. And the biggest thing of course is finally meeting her and seeing what she looks like!

No comments:

Post a Comment