Friday, September 7, 2012

36 Weeks (August 30 - September 5, 2012)


Baby's Size:  Honeydew (18.7" long and 5.8lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 28 lbs 
Starting to Show? I feel like a whale and am waddling around everywhere. My feet are really swelling a lot lately.
Clothes: Maternity all the way, even those aren't super comfortable. All I want to wear are Evan's tees and comfy shorts!
Belly Button:Same
Sleep:Getting up to pee even more and it's excruciatingly painful when I roll over and attempt to get out of bed.
Movement? She keeps sticking her foot up under my right rib which is started to get uncomfortable and she's definitely doing a lot of moving still.
Food Cravings: I've had McDonald's more than I'd like to admit this week.
Queasy/Sick? Throwing up some liquid more often in the sink when I brush my teeth in the morning.
Miss Anything? Not feeling uncomfortable all the time.
Mood: Tired, Anxious, Excited, Nervous, Ready to go!!!!
Best Moment of the Week: Having a long weekend! Getting maternity photos done. Getting Ella's room completely done (other than the wall hangings). And shopping at Wrentham with Jen and getting some cute clothes for Ella.
Looking Forward To: Starting this labor process. I'm so done being pregnant and just want to hold our baby girl!!

No comments:

Post a Comment