Wednesday, July 11, 2012

27 Weeks (June 28 - July 4, 2012)



Baby's Size:  Rutabaga (14.4" long and 1.9lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up about 18lbs in total I think.
Starting to Show? Belly feels huge! Although everyone keeps saying how tiny I still am, I feel huge!
Belly Button: Still almost flat
Sleep: Sleeping much better this week.

Movement? Still moving around a ton in there.
Food Cravings: Nothing in particular this week, still loving ice cream.
Queasy/Sick? I feel good this week.
Miss Anything? Moving without much effort, not feeling achy and tired all the time, and not having heartburn which I have never ever had before getting pregnant.
Mood: Pretty good this week, happy and excited for it all!
Best Moment of the Week: Jen coming over and helping me paint Ella's room! We got 3 of the 4 walls done before running out of paint (and energy!) Now just need to add the stripe!

Looking Forward To: Seeing everyone at my baby shower!

I had my 28 week doctor's appointment on Tuesday and now I start going every 2 weeks (it seemed like it was forever away and now we're here!). I had the glucose test and the stuff I had to drink was actually not that bad thankfully! The appointment was very rushed so that I could get down to have my blood taken exactly one hour after drinking the juice. They listened to her heartbeat and that sounded great.




No comments:

Post a Comment