Monday, July 23, 2012

29 Weeks (July 12-18, 2012)




Baby's Size:  Acorn Squash (15.2" long and 2.5lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up about 18lbs in total I think.
Starting to Show? My loose baggy non-maternity shirts are now tight which seemed to happen overnight! Ella is really growing in there.
Belly Button: The part that was sticking out a bit is now a little bigger.
Sleep: Having a rough time sleeping this week. When I get up to pee in the middle of the night it takes forever to fall back to sleep.

Movement? Still moving a ton, mainly when I'm sitting or laying down and relaxed or after a meal.
Food Cravings: We're back on Taco Bell this week except it's chicken chalupas this time instead of the cheesy gordita crunch.
Queasy/Sick? Feeling good this week other than the heartburn.
Miss Anything? I miss not knowing what heartburn even was.

Mood: Great mood, so happy and excited about my baby shower!
Best Moment of the Week: Definitely my baby shower! It was so great seeing everyone that I haven't seen in a while and Evan and I got so many awesome things off our registry!! So grateful to our amazing friends and family!!
Looking Forward To: Going through the things that we got from the shower and starting to set up and organize Ella's room. I also want to organize any other parts of the house that need organizing to make life easy after she gets here.


Here are a couple baby shower pictures and a link to the rest of them!









No comments:

Post a Comment