Monday, July 23, 2012

28 Weeks (July 5-11, 2012)






Baby's Size:  Eggplant (14.8" long and 2.2lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I'm up about 18lbs in total I think.
Starting to Show? Yep, people are now commenting on how much my belly has grown.
Belly Button: Still almost flat and there is this one part that is starting to stick out a bit.
Sleep: Sleeping great, being off of work for 5 days is amazing!!

Movement? Still moving around a LOT. I was laying in bed the other night and she starting moving so much, I grabbed my camera and recorded it and it looked like she was trying to break out!!


Food Cravings: Being on vacation we grilled out a lot so that was all great, and ice cream of course!
Queasy/Sick? I feel good this week.
Miss Anything? Not really

Mood: Super good mood, it's amazing what 5 day off of work will do! Very happy!
Best Moment of the Week: The whole week was great. We got things done around the house, lounged around in the backyard and in the kiddie pool, visited with my uncle and Chuck as well as the Borucki's and went to Dmitry & Tina's wedding which was fun! And the weather was fabulously hot and sunny!
Looking Forward To: The baby shower and setting up Ella's room!

We got Ella's dresser/changing table and night table this week!! Her room is starting to come together!!

No comments:

Post a Comment