Sunday, August 19, 2012

32 Weeks (August 2-8, 2012)


Baby's Size:  Squash (16.7" long and 3.8lbs)
Total Weight Gain/Loss: 23 lbs 
Starting to Show? Very much so!
Clothes: Saying goodbye to any non-maternity shirts was pretty hard this week. My wardrobe has been narrowed down to like 10 shirts… ugh… I just need to make it through less than 2 months with no clothes.
Belly Button:Same
Sleep: Getting up almost every night to pee. It's starting to get hard to find a comfortable sleeping position. I feel exhausted all day.
Movement? Lots of squirming around in there, the pokes and jabs are getting a little more intense
Food Cravings: Lots of McDonald's this week. It's really hard because I've been having the opposite of cravings and haven't been in the mood for any food at all, nothing sounds appealing and haven't been too hungry. Every time I eat I get full right away and it's uncomfortable. 
Queasy/Sick? No, just overly full all the time and I feel like everything is squished in there - heartburn sucks.
Miss Anything? 
Not being in some sort of pain all the time.
Mood: Happy and excited for everything but definitely getting nervous for D-Day and making sure I get everything done in time.
Best Moment of the Week: My work threw me a surprise baby shower today which was so sweet! Sarah and Johanna did the shopping and got a lot of great things that I needed and Todd brought in these amazing cupcakes with ice cream in them. And we set up the crib.


Looking Forward To: Finishing up all the purchases we need before her arrival, finishing the organization and cleaning of her room and the rest of the house. Basically just being ready so that we can relax! I'm definitely in the nesting phase big time right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment